My Facebook friends, when you visit this site, please log in using your existing facebook account. It’s FAST and FREE. Your privacy is protected also.
You do have the option of creating a Yowlink-specific account but would need to maintain 2 accounts (facebook and yowlink). About 30% of our members use their facebook account to log into yowlink. In fact, complaints from people with facebook accounts about having to create another account on yowlink triggered the change to allow facebook users to authenticate with their existing account.
How do you log into yowlink with existing facebook account? It’s quite simple actually and should take less than 20 seconds.
Figure 1. Step 1. – Click [f Connect] button
Figure 2. Step 2 – Login using facebook credentials (note the URL is http://www.facebook.com/…
Figure 3. Step 3 – You are logged in when you see your name and facebook profile image at top of screen.
- Anytime you visit Yowlink.com, you click the blue [f connect] button to the top right hand corner of the screen. See Figure 1. above.
- When the login window pops up, note that it’s the Facebook login screen. See Figure 2 above
- Enter your facebook credentials.
- Click [Connect] button (See image) and wait 1-2 seconds for authentication.
- You are authenticated when you see your profile name and picture in the top-right hand corner of the screen.
That’s it. Should be less than 20 seconds…
- Yowlink.com is a registered facebook application so you are allowed to connect to Yowlink.com using your Facebook account.
- We only pull down your profile photo and name each time, nothing else.
- We do NOT share info with 3rd-party vendors for ANY user (whether Facebook or otherwise).
- From any screen, you may click your name at the top-right corner of the page to manage your profile, change your privacy options, post to your wire, send private messages, add friends, invite friends, create a blog, etc.